Monday, August 30, 2010

i guess i'm doing this again

so i basically took a little more then a year off from blog posting, mostly because i moved to Philadelphia and didn't have internet at my house. which is a shame because the last year of my life has been one of the best years of life and has changed me in so many way. i moved to a city, made new friends, lost old friends, met a new girl, got into a new scene, new music new habits, changed my morals, changed my life in general, and all for the best in my opinion. i guess this blog is just going to be like my old one. i wish i hadn't missed everything that happened in the last year, but life is still great, so i guess it's never to late to start documenting it again. this is my life in philadelphia.




Glocca Morra - New Years Eve (Titan House)

No comments:

Post a Comment