Saturday, October 16, 2010

i age but don't get old

okay so last sunday i closed the coffee shop. jesse visited me. afterwards i went home for a little bit, then rode over to laurnes house and played with the new kitten dan found. then me and dan rode over to south philly tap room for steve o's birthday. saw steve o, rayna, tom, mike schwartz, augusta and leo. was only there for a few minutes. then went back to laurens and went to bed.
monday i worked (i worked every single day this week) after work i went home and played Golden Eye with dan for awhile and drank whiskey and went to bed pretty early. watched the original Inglourios Bastards before bed, and lauren came over.
tuesday i worked, and after work i tried to have a somewhat productive day, dropped off my frames to get my new glasses rolling, got the second swamp thing and book 5 of sin city from barnes and noble, visited zack at urban, and did some food shopping. after that i made some dinner for myself and then watched In The Army Now with andy and lauren. after that went to laurens house for the night.
wenesday i worked and after work i began watching Parks and Recreations. then went out to dinner with brian at royal tavern. he told me he liked the tempeh club they have there. he also liked my lavis blake tattoo. after that i went home and showered and then greg k met me at my house and we went over to the menzos house and drank a bunch of beer and fourloko and scotch. had sorta a crazy night. i went to laurens house after that and slept there that night.
thursday i worked and after work i rode home in the rain and it sucked a lot. ate pizza and watched south park with andy then went over to the acoustic show. got there while madaline was playing. she was okay. she's just like a notch below laua stevenson or hop along in my opinion. then kite party played acoustic, didn't dig it at first but grew on me. then three man cannon played acoustic and it was alright, but they unfortunately totally blew a mountain goats cover of no children. total bummer. then some weird band played. then tom may played, did a dead kennedys cover, i messed him up by switching the order of the lyric sheets he printed out for that song (*note, by this point of the show everyone was very drunk, but it was only like 9). the rest of his songs were great, did some old acoustic menzos songs no one hears anymore. then greg barnett played, was also very good, played a bunch of really great new songs and then played my friend chris and i was born (also decided it was okay to laugh during the "i didn't do it" part of my friend chris and to sing the end of my friend chris over him during the end of i was born (im an asshole)). after that we hung out for awhile, there were tons of people there, lots of friends, lots of great food, ate pasta and cupcakes and brownies. it was a very cozy show. could of been something great if it wasn't ruined with the 48 natty bo's me and tom bought. after the show i went home to my house with lauren and went to sleep. friday i worked a longer shift, but after work i picked up my new glasses! then went home, showered and went to see JACKASS 3D with lauren!!!!!!!!!! and it was fucking amazing.

i can't even begin to discuss how great it was. but i haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. after the show me and lauren went to her house to drink some rum and cokes. bryce mary and dan were there and brian walked over and met us there. then he borrowed my bike, i rode dans old bike and we went to my house and then to the show at the dollhouse (there would be a flyer for it here, but it was just so bad i refuse to post it). missed Kids and Cop Problem. then didn't watch the next band. watched one win choice. heckled them the entire time to cover New Noise, they did and i basically just took the mic from the singer and crowd surfed the entire time and sang all of the words. it was pretty fucking amazing. i was very happy that brian was there for that cover. everyone lost there shit. i want to sing for a band so badly, and doing that only sealed it in my head for me. then glocca morra played, and everyone was very stoked and they played one song and the cops came. everyone left after that and i went home for a hot second and then went to the after party and zack/jp/tims new place. lots of people were at that, had a lot of fun, smashed my head into a lightbulb in the ceiling, didnt hurt but i bled. eventually passed out on the couch, had a weird experience with JP's girlfriend, threw up in the alley and went home with lauren. discovered i cut my hand badly too as i entered my house. don't know where that came from, oh well. went to bed.
today we woke up and rode to laurens house and she made me breakfast, brian brought my bike back and then went home. i then took a shower and went to work, and here i am.  fest is coming up soon, gotta save more money. the next few weeks are going to be crazy.

Iron Chic - Cutesy Monster Man

No comments:

Post a Comment