Sunday, November 21, 2010

big update

friday i worked and then after work went home and got pizza with andy and amanda came over and ate some.we watched Parks And Recreations and then greg came over and played around with my Mako and fell in love with it. then they left for the housewarming party and PatO/Nick/Pete Pies house. a little later i went to laurens and we rode up to the party together. the party was nuts. there were TONS of people there, it was actually over crowded. but all in all it was a very crazy party, i passed out two times. me and lauren left around 2 and went to south street to get pizza but bailed on that and went to wawa and stole sandwhichs and went to her house and went to bed. 
saturday i woke up pretty hungover and went to work at 2. had a very boring lame day at work, and to my dislike at the end of my shift my boss came in and told me she had to let me go, which sucked. after that i met lauren at royal tavern and got some dinner. then we went to her house and attempted to watched episdoe of East Bound and Down for like the tenth time. i believe we did finish it this night. 
sunday i woke up at laurens and went home pretty soon after that. hung out during the ruinings practice and did some laundry and cleaned up a bit. then went to new harmony for sunday buffet with dan mary and lauren. then we came back and drank whiskey and basically tortured marys cat.
 monday i had off from work and i believe i just stayed in for pretty much the entire day? damn i don't remember. i know i wathced a bunch of Parks and Recreations, and I know nick came home pretty late and we played pokemon stadium. and i stayed up very late downloading music and eventually watched Planet of The Apes and passed out.
 tuesday i had off from work AGAIN. i believe i just staying in for the most part. i cleaned my room and finally unpacked that last box next to my bed and organized my records and washed my sheets and made my bed. i even finally made that package and sent it to my sister and went to the bank just to check up on my money and stuff. then got cheese hoagies and jenni came over and we hung out, andy was involved here and there. me and jenni played some pokemon stadium and watched Barton Fink (one of my favorite films, and my favorite Coen Brothers film). she eventually left and went home and I just went to bed.
wenesday I woke up incredibly early for work. after work i showered and then helped pack up the van for Luthers second show, which was at the lanes. then nick andy and i rode down in andys truck. got there very early and i got to walk around the backstage area and behind the bowling pins and stuff, which was very cool cause i had been coming to the lanes since i was in highschool. mikey lawrence was there, who is a great dude, and he got me in for free and got me three drink tokens, which were the downfall of my night, cause nick and andy both ended up not drinking as well and giving me there tokens, which resulted in me drinking 9 whiskey/coke drinks, going into the ocean, pulling my pants down in the lanes and conving big mike to drive me to flemington. anyway Luther was ok, we had free 'tshirts' for them, which was basically me writing luther on duct tape and putting on the shirt people had on. Banquets and Timeshares played somewhere after that but I was all over the place at this point and don't really remember watching them play. i do remember watching big mike play solo, which was cool, and i can't wait to get him out to philly to do a show. after that though i convinced big mike to drive me to flemington cause i thought that would be a good idea, which was not. ended up only having one dollar to give him (oof), then had to break into a window in the kitchen to get in, then ended up emptying all my pockets in the kitchen and taking off all of my clothes in the kitchen as sort of a warning to my parents that i was there. then went to bed. they woke up very confused why my door was open and why the dogs were barking then saw my pile of stuff (which was basically, almost all of my wet clothes, a water bottle, a bunch of drink tokens, buttons, a rubber bat toy, a dvd of They Saved Hitlers Brain, a strip of photo booth pictures, a disposable camera and other things). 
so thursday i woke up very hung over and confused,  and also mad cause i had to putt all of my clothes in the dryer before i went out. eventually i got up and out and went to marc critellis house and hung out for a bit there then we went and got bagels and went to the resevoir. then i dropped him off at home and met my mom at her job and went and got pizza with her. after that i visited dave fontaine at his job and caught up with him and then went back to my moms house and waited for alex to come pick me up and drive me back to philly. i got home at like 5 and then just felt in a funk for the rest of the day. didn't go to a pretty sweet show a block away from my house even. just made some dinner and stayed in. lauren came over eventually and we ordered a pizza and watched saturday night live, and then she had to leave to go to a midnight showing of harry potter. so i stayed in and finished season two of Parks and Recreations, man do i hope they make a second season of that show.

 friday i woke up and went straight to work. got home around 5, showered and watched the new Office with andy. then went over to laurens and ate tacos and drank vodka with her dan and mary. after that I went over to the show i booked. pete and tim were there already when i got there, and we watched king of the hill videos on youtube, check it out cause it's funny. then more people began showing up. glad the posters were actually made this time, but i sat at the table all night and didn't sell any, and only like two people even took them for free. oh well, just a poor investment. the show went well though, asides from it just being friends there who didn't want to pay me. Ceasefire were first and were good as always, then Great Explainer played. after that SteveHitMike played and it was awesome to see them finally, and it especially ruled to hear 'Me and My Liver' full band. then The Ruining played and I watched from the stairs behind then band with steveo and greg. they were good, i honestly only really knew the songs because they had been practicing in my basement for the last month. after that lauren didn't feel to swell so we basically just left and went to her house and went to bed. it's funny cause i was the one who ended up throwing up all night. i blame the vodka One Win Choice gave me.
 yesterday i woke up pretty late after being sick all night. me and lauren went to black and brew for reakfast. then we went to my house and hung out with steve hit mike for a bit then eventually went up to my room and watched Planet Terror, and suprisingly she stayed awake for the entire thing and enjoyed it. after that we watched some Saturday Night Live downstairs and then Hoarders. then suprisingly to my I found out there was no room for me to come to trenton for the last Ruining show. I was pretty bummed about that, but whatever. i made some dinner for myself and watched an episode of 30 Rock and then went over to zacks house for the show. Watertowers were pretty good. Greek Favourites were tuned down  so they sounded metaly. Choke Up were pretty heavy and people were enjoying them. honestly though the only band i watcheded entirely was Captain Were Sinking, even though they played the only who songs i know first, but they did close with Linoleum cover. also, people were losing there SHIT during capt, it was nuts. after the bands i hung out for a few more hours and partied. around1 i went home and watched more 30 Rock waiting for lauren to get out of work and come over. 

The Cardinal Sin - Eye Opener

No comments:

Post a Comment