Tuesday, November 9, 2010

since Fest

so since I've been back from fest I haven't done so much. was feeling pretty sick for a few days. tuesday i just hung out around my house. watched MacGruber with andy at some point. eventually i went over to laurens to hang out with her and ended up sleeping there. wenesday i went back to work at cvs. felt like crap all day long. after work i had to walk my bike home from west philly cause i had a flat, that sucked. then i napped and then ended updoing something.... i can't remember last wenesday. thursday i know i worked and then after work took the subway home and then took another nap. then was going to go to a party at ava house but got a blow out and just walked home and then walked to laurens and hung out with her and mary and dan and then went to bed. friday i worked at cvs aaaagain. took the subway to work cause my bike was still down. after work lauren picked me up from work and drove me to performance to buy new tubes. then we went to her house and took a nap. then i walked home and hung out there. bunch of people came over, including phil, tom, greg, greg, danielle, vinny and maybe some other and all of my roommates. we drank..a lot, and watched king of the hill and just hung out. andy nick dan and phil recorded Luther demos all night. i waited up real late for lauren to come over and sleep over. saturday i woke up and me and lauren watched Get Him To The Greek, which was pretty good. after that she went home and I went to work at the coffee shop. danielle and greg b came and visited me at work for like 4 hours. I burned ALL of the Luther demos at work that day and wrote on everyone one and stuffed them all in there sleves with inserts. took me awhile but worth it (they look like crap). after work i went home then to dads haus for the show. missed the first band, but got there in time for Luthers first show. they were okay. i've heard them play like 17 times already. after them Timeshares and Great Explainer played but I didn't watch them really. i walked to a store to get beer with greg b mary and adrian. ended up getting way to drunk. after the show i went to J&Js pizza with amanda mary and augusta. put my two extra pizza slices in my jacket pockets, rode home a different way then the people I was with (which led them to believe i was in an accident), got home, forgot to get andy pizza, apologized, asked him to buy me a pie from dominos, told lauren to come over when she was out of work, went upstairs, locked me door and passed out with pizza in my pockets. sunday i woke up to a mess downstairs and connor greg k and mattvan still down there watching Waynes World 2. eventually lauren came over and her, dan mary andy and amanda and i and greg k walked to melrose diner fo breakfast, which ended up being some sort of a shitshow where me and greg spent the entire breakfast trying to make andy sick. after that we went back to my house watched some of the Office then i went to work at the coffee shop again. Lauren came and suprise visited me for a little bit and before i left to go home arik came by and hung out for a little bit. after work i went home, got laurens car and drove up to the fire to see The Measure [sa]. it was a terribly attended show. fid said mid set that when they "normally play in philadelphia it's right in front of dennis breaking his glasses". that was probably one of my more favorite 'shoutouts' ever. Omar and Worn In Red played too and were both pretty good. after the show i hung out there with patO for a bit and ate pizza. eventually drove back to laurens and slept there. yesterday (monday) i walked home in the morning and just hung out at home all day. watched a lot of Parks and Recreations and made a picture on my computer to print out and hang up in the house (which i did).   eventually nick dan and phil came home and we drank and played golden eye. eventually andy came home and I took the Luther band photos for them when there photographer bailed. we did it in nicks shower. they came out bad, but they used them. after that we all watched the premiere of Conan, which was fanfuckingtastic. after that we watched Russel Brand stand up comedy which ended up being pretty ok then i sorta passed out on the couch and then went up to bed. today I had off again and wasn't sure what to do with my day. so I began to watch The Brady Bunch Movie then i was called to cover a shift at the coffee shop, said yes, finished my movie then went to performance to buy new tires since i kept gettng flats and then rode to work after hanging out with lauren for awhile. while at work young jok came by and fixed my laptop then later on reuben and arik and one of his roommates came by and hung out for awhile. and here I am now. wonder what life is going to be like the rest of this week

Luther - There's Always Money In The Banana Stand

No comments:

Post a Comment